1. I have no plans for this weekend. Weird! Well, aside from teaching boot camp. I think I might finally coerce some friends into going hiking with me at Brainard Lake.
2. I miss Oprah. She was on Kelly and Michael this week, so then I went on her Instagram account and looked at just about every picture of hers.
I miss Oprah!! Wish we got the OWN network here….
3. Foam rolling and dynamic warm ups before a workout makes a WORLD of difference in your workout. A WORLD. My overhead squats suck usually. However, Wednesday I spent 15 minutes warming up and rolling out the muscles along my thoracic spine, and BAM! I did three sets of overhead squats with good form.
5. Did I tell you I already drank pumpkin beer and there’s still 41 days left of summer?
It happened. Shane brought it home, not knowing if I’d be happy or annoyed. I was the former, because this beer is delicious! <3 New Belgium.
6. This is the best gluten-free bread that I’ve ever tasted:
(don’t mind the bacon overlap.) Great Harvest FTW!
7. My new Jam!
I put on the mulit-color polka dot jamberry nails last night (if you order, make sure to select Paige’s party!) and I love them! The hot pink were fun, but these take it up to a whole new level
8. Yesterday I ventured to Chautauqua Park and hiked Royal Arch with Lauren (and a new friend, Andrea!)
It always provides breath-taking views, and it always kicks. my. booty. Hellooooo glutes!
9. From the time I started this post to the time I finished, I now have plans! I’ll tell you all about it in the next post! And of course post about it on Instagram all the while
10. OK, I have to round this out to 10. 9 is just a weird number. I finished Orange is the New Black this week.
It’s an insanely addictive Netflix original series and I just couldn’t get enough of it. It starts out slow, but by the 3rd episode I was hooked. Hooked! Then last night I started watching Weeds, because I read it was directed by the same director
How was your week?
What show are you currently hooked on?