Thanks for all your well wishes for my appointment yesterday. Turns out it was just a consultation, and I don’t get my face hacked on quite yet. Instead, I get that as a New Year’s Eve present, haha. True story.
Like wearing sunscreen!
I’m also glad you all liked yesterday’s mobility post. Per your request, I’ll do one for hip mobility next Monday!
Now, since it’s the 2nd day of the week, let’s get to 2fer 2sday.
Whoa! I got half way through this post and Live Writer shut down, of course, without me saving it. I completely forgot a couple of things that I’d written, so #2 and #5 were written on the fly
1. Two Books I’m Reading.
1. Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn:
I read Gone Girl a couple months ago, and absolutely loved it, so on a whim this weekend I downloaded her other two books. Hope it’s good, too!
2. Greater by Steven Furtick:
2. Two Things I’m Still Getting Used To:
1. A noticeable chill in the air:
LOL! Right as I typed that, the weather lady just said “it’s teeth-chattering cold out there this morning!” I definitely have to bundle WAY up to take Niko on walks lately. I hate wearing coats, but I do like being able to shove more things in more pockets
2. Not being so ravenous:
This one’s a good one, but ever since adding more fats and limiting grains, I’ve noticed I haven’t felt the dire need to snack in between meals. It’s weird! But a good weird.
3. Two Search Terms that Lead to My Blog:
1. “i wish other people would mind their own business at the gym”
2. “I’m drunk after a massage”
And this one, a bit more somber, I’d be remiss if I didn’t address – “pro anorexia exercise routine.”
No, no, no! If YOU searched this and you happen to be reading today, YOU are beautiful, and women are beautiful – with the fat they’re meant to have on them! Pro FIT and STRONG and HEALTHY and HAPPY exercise routine!”
4. Two Pieces of Advice I’ve Listened to this Week:
1. This one wasn’t really given to me as advice, but my blog friend, Sarena commented that she always focuses on what she HAS or is GOOD, not what she has NOT or what’s BAD. Good advice right there, guys.
2. "Don’t think less about yourself. Think about you – less!"
I heard this on the Jesus station on XM as I was driving to my early morning client yesterday, and I swear it was meant for me to hear it. I’ve been WAY to zero’d in on ME and MY problems lately. It’s not all about me. At all.
5. Two Things on My Wish List:
1. The mini iPad!
I think. I still have to hold them each and compare, but I’d be using it mainly for reading and looking up recipes in the kitchen, so I think the mini would be nice.
2. A new pair of Lululemon Groove pants:
I got my first pair FOUR years ago, after reading rave reviews on a message board I frequent. They served me four whole years – wearing them nearly every other day in the colder months! – and I finally need a new pair. They’re still fine, just looking a little like their age. They aged quite gracefully though, I’d say
What’s a piece of advice or “motto” you’ve lived by this week?
What’s on your wish list?