Gooooood morning to ya! Happy Friday, friends
Excuse me, I’m a bit all over the place this morning. It’s going to be one busy day. Combine that with a sleepless night’s sleep (I was tossing and turning every hour!) and an early wakeup call (boot camp, whaaat) and like I said – I’m a bit all over the place.
Thusly, it’s a perfect day to do a fun lil’ survey I saw over at my girl Lisa’s blog (who saw it first on Sara’s lovely blog) for this fabulous Friday. Oh! Did I mention I’m heading to Chicago to stand in my BFF’s wedding this weekend, too? Basically taking off ASAP to there today. Craziness!
So. Enough with the small talk. Let’s get to it!
1. Favorite cereal as a child?
Oreo-O’s, hands down.
They don’t even make these anymore do they? It’s a shame. Not only would I have a bowl for breakfast, but I would also have a bowl on nights when I have volleyball games when I got home.
2. Coffee or Tea? With milk or without?
Coffee – with organic half and half. No other way!
3. The one food you eat most often at breakfast?
Hmm. Probably bananas? Whether I have oats, pancakes, or a wrap, bananas are almost always included in some form.
1. Sandwiches are generally considered a “lunch food.” If you had to choose between a grilled cheese and a peanut butter and jelly, which would you pick?
Easy. Peanut butter jelly time!
That’s a lotta peanut butta.
2. You can only put four ingredients in your salad (not including greens); what do you throw in the mix? Additionally, which greens and dressing do you pick?
What do you mean only four? I’d say, some kind of protein (chicken, probably?) some cheese (goat or feta,) slivered almonds, and cranberries. Oh crap – and dressing.
3. One food you can’t live without at lunch?
Surprisingly, some kind of animal protein – either eggs or meat (usually chicken or turkey.)
1. It’s the end of the day. You’re tired, hungry, and your fridge is empty. If a fast food (from a chain) is your only option, where do you go and what do you order?
Chipotle!!! Which is actually what I had for dinner last night, and ordered the carnitas salad bowl, with lettuce, carnitas, black beans, brown rice, guac, salsa, and all that good stuff.
2. TV/computer on or off while you’re eating?
Dinner? Off, usually. Shane and I usually park it at the kitchen table for dinner.
3. The one food you eat most often at dinner?
Oh wow. No idea. One food? No clue. One meal? Chili or tacos is probably one of the most popular meals in the rotation.
Choose between these two American desserts: cheesecake or apple pie?
Tough one, but I’d have to go with apple pie.
With ice cream, of course.
Choose between these two foreign desserts: tiramisu (Italy) or flan (Spain)?
Neither? I’ve actually never had flan, so we’ll go with tiramisu.
Ice cream: cone or cup?
Cup! Unless it’s one of those cones that’s basically a candy bar
That was fun
Favorite cereal as a child?
Cheesecake or apple pie?