Healthy Living Survey
Well hey there! It’s proven to be another rainy one here today. Luckily, Niko and I got out for a 45 minute trail walk just before it started storming.
Obviously I decided to make my workout a Niko walk. I figured if I’m going to rest my body, I might as well do one of those rest weeks I always talk about. So, just Niko walk/runs and yoga (ha! I say that now…) for the remainder of the week.
Anywho, I found this fun healthy living survey on Spark People, tweaked it a bit, and was bored so I went ahead and filled it out. I surveys! It’s all about healthy living. Feel free to survey yourself!
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
Steel cut oats w/ raspberries, Greek yogurt, and peanut butter.
So much watermelon.
2. How much water do you drink a day?
About 5 or 6 of these:
3. What is your current favorite workout?
Walking Niko! I’m taking a rest week.
She loves my rest weeks
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
Depending of what my workout is/if I workout, anywhere from 1,800-2,800
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
Cottage cheese and fruit, Greek yogurt, fruit + honey, hummus and veggies
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
Lately, this sandwich, but usually, some sort of salad. Ha…you guys will probably find today’s salad pretty…interesting:
I opened the fridge and thought, hey! What can I throw on top of some spinach? How about leftover Thai food and leftover potatoes and veggies from last night! I was in a hurry
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
arms. anything arms – especially shoulders.
9. What are your "bad" food cravings?
Blah blah blah, no food is “bad” blah blah. But I understand what the question means, and for me, probably beer and take out pizza. And possibly margaritas and greasy Mexican food. Mmm..margaritas…
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
Oh God, this list is very long right now. I think I did a post on this not too long ago? Oh, see here.
11. How often do you eat out?
Once or twice a week. Tonight we’re getting Moe’s for dinner
12. Do you eat fast food?
Does Moe’s count? I get Moe’s or Chipotle probably twice a month.
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
14. Do you have a gym membership?
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
8 hours if my body let’s me.
16. Do you have a "cheat" day?
Definitely not. I’m more of a 80/20 kinda gal.
17. Do you drink alcohol?
Yes. I have a glass of wine with/after dinner most nights…trying to make it less, though.
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
Not right now. I’m not huge about workout buddies, but I do like going to classes or group fitness things with friends. Or just doing an easy cardio workout while gabbing it up
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a Healthy Lifestyle?
Hmm…feeling grounded I guess? Having something consistent that I’m passionate about and stand for. Yeah! That.
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
I’m drinking some tea, does that count? If not, refer to # 3.
Your turn! Answer one of these:
How often do you eat out?
What was the last healthy thing you did?
What’s your least favorite body part to strength train?