This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant. This award is about bloggers who post from their heart, who oftentimes put their heart on display as they write from the depths of their soul.
Because it’s fun, duh!
Karena, over at Run, Beans, Run received the award, and then passed it on to me
(more about who else at the bottom)
Just link back to the presenter, list 10 honest facts about yourself, and then choose one or
more bloggers to hand off the award to. Oh, and say super nice things about said bloggers
Ok, so here are my 10 Honest Facts:
- I played varsity volleyball for four years in high school, and one year in college, but quit because it was becoming my life. I still miss it and would like to play for a rec team soon.
- I was a news anchor, reporter, and producer for ISU’s TV-10 News throughout college.
- I think a glass of wine every couple nights and a pedicure every month is essential.
- I often get obsessed with things/clothes/foods, and use them like I’ll never see them again for a period of time, and then move on to the next obsession.
- My favorite movie is Zoolander.
- I graduated college with a degree in journalism and a minor in Spanish. Unfortunately, I use them rarely in my current job. I’d like to go back to school for something nutrition/fitness related.
- My favorite book is To Kill a Mockingbird.
- I got married on the beach, barefoot, in Florida, and then took off to my honeymoon in Maui (I live in IL)
- I am meant to live near an ocean (really! It’s my destiny!!)
- If it weren’t for my husband, I’d probably be over the limit of animals a homeowner can own
Now, I would like to take this time to hand off this award to three bloggers. I can obviously think of TONS more than three, but for the sake of post-length, I decided to keep it at three.
Madison at Madison’s Healthy Happenings – her blog is so cute and she is one of the good-natured, creative, and determined bloggers ever!
Cait at Cait’s Plate – her posts always make me laugh. She’s so refreshingly fun and goofy, and always posts drool-worthy dishes.
Caitlin at Healthy Tipping Point – Caitlin is very real, which is a breath of fresh air. And talk about motivation! Between her running workouts and positive attitude, she’s brimming with inspiration.
Definitely check these girls out (if you haven’t already!)
hehe that was fun! So it’s Friday!! And it’s the last day of July, which makes me very sad. July’s my favorite month of the year. I’m going to make sure I enjoy every second of the day!! Any big plans for the weekend?